What's New at Kansas Cyclist?
- Robidoux Quick & Dirty 2017-01-05
- Erik's Bike - Board - Ski - Leawood 2017-01-04
- Erik's Bike - Board - Ski - Overland Park 2017-01-04
- Tour De Hoot 2016-10-26
- Tour de Queen 2016-10-26
- Red Dog 100 2016-10-26
- Big Creek Bikes and Brews 2016-10-26
- Energy Exploration Excursion 2016-10-26
- The Gravel Slayer 2016-10-25
- Tour de Trees Gravel Ride 2016-10-18
- OK Freewheel Fandango 2016-08-30
- The Pumpkin Pedaler 2016-08-15
- Pig Trail Gravel Grinder 2016-07-27
- Grassland Grind 2016-07-27
- Country Pride, County Ride Gravel Grind 2016-07-27
- Waverly Ohio Days Family Fun Ride 2016-07-10
- Lap the Lakes Gravel Grinder 2016-07-10
- Oktoberfest Bike Ride 2016-07-10
- Cyclovia Topeka 2016-07-10
- Prairie Sunrise Trail 2016-06-29
Recent Kansas Cyclist News
- Kansas Trail News: November 2016
- 2016 National Bike Challenge Results: Kansas at #9
- Kansas Trail News: September 9, 2016
- 2016 National Bike Challenge: August
- New Bike Share Program in Greensburg, Kansas
- 2016 National Bike Challenge: July
- A Little Eastern Kansas Bike Tour
- Lehigh Portland Trails Open in Iola
- Celebrate National Trails Day on June 4th
- Bikepacking Overnight Via The Prairie Spirit Trail
New Kansas Cyclist Pages
- Camping in Kansas Roadside Parks – As an amenity to travelers, Kansas offers a network of roadside parks on many of the major and minor highways in the state. Often, these can be fine places to camp overnight while bicycle touring.
- Kansas Roadside Parks List 1964 – This list of Kansas Roadside Parks was published in 1964. Sadly, many of these roadside parks have been closed, abandoned, or otherwise lost to time.
- Cycling Across North America – The essential guide for anyone who wants to cross the American continent on a bicycle. Describes a route that's both manageable to ride and historically and scenically interesting.
- Bicycling the Lewis & Clark Trail – The cyclist's indispensable handbook to the route of the Lewis and Clark expedition. It guides the modern adventurer through the spectacular country first recorded by Lewis and Clark.
- Kansas Sidewalk Bicycling Laws – Learn about laws that limit or prohibit riding a bicycle on a sidewalk in certain cities in Kansas.
Recent Kansas Cycling Photos
Recent Kansas Cycling Videos
- Southwind Rail Trail Video Tour 2013
- Air Capital Memorial Park Singletrack
- University of Arkansas Cycling Team
- Tour of Lawrence 2012
- Imagine KC: Biking