There are a number of attorneys and law firms that specialize in bicycle-related cases, and that can represent clients in the state of Kansas. While this list is by no means exhaustive, and inclusion on this list should not be considered an endorsement or a recommendation,if you need a lawyer familiar with bicycle laws, this list should be a good starting point:
Kansas City Area Bicycle Lawyers
- Dempsey & Kingsland, P.C.
- Dempsey & Kingsland, P.C. offers vigorous representation for victims of bicycle and pedestrian accidents. We serve the greater Kansas City area, including both Kansas and Missouri. 800-499-1689
- Dickson & Pope, P.A.
- Dickson & Pope, P.A., represents clients throughout Kansas in personal injury claims. Ms. Pope offers a free consultation and charges no fees unless she obtains compensation for you. To contact Kansas City pedestrian and bike accident attorney Judy A. Pope, call 800-554-6718.
- Michael R. Lawless
- Michael R. Lawless, Attorney at Law, a professional corporation, provides workers' compensation and personal injury representation in eastern Kansas and western Missouri. We represent clients who have been injured, disabled or lost loved ones (wrongful death) in serious bicycle accidents. Call 888-843-9094
- Vance Preman
- Vance C. Preman, P.C. is a Kansas City area attorney who is also an avid bicyclist, and who represents clients who have been involved in bicycle collisions. 816-756-2323
- Wendt Goss, P.C.
- Wendt Goss, P.C. represents clients throughout the Kansas City area who have been injured because of another's wrongdoing. In addition to offering a free consultation, we handle bicycle accident claims on a contingency fee basis, meaning you pay nothing unless we recover a settlement or jury award on your behalf. 866-360-3374
Wichita Area Bicycle Lawyers
- Patterson | Burk
- Every bicycle accident claim handled by Patterson Legal Group, LC is investigated by an attorney and our experienced staff. Patterson | Burk handles bike accidents and all other personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. We do not ask for any attorney fees upfront. If there is no recovery there is no fee. 888-687-2400
- Warner Law Offices
- At the Warner Law Offices in Wichita, Kansas, we believe in holding negligent drivers accountable when they cause harm to bicycle riders or pedestrians. Our lawyers will help bicyclists who have been hit by cars. We will stand by your side to help you pursue fair compensation. 888-778-8094
If you have any additional lawyers you can recommend, please contact us.
- Kansas Cycling Laws
- Bicycles in the Kansas Driving Handbook
- Kansas Bicycle Registration and Licensing Requirements
- Kansas Bicycle Safety Law Proposal
- Are Motorized Bicycles Street-Legal in Kansas?
Bicycling Lawyers in Other States
- National: BicycleAccidentLawyersUSA.com
- National: BikeAccidentAdvice.com
- National: Bob Mionske
- Alabama: Danny Feldman
- Arizona: Erik Ryberg
- California: Estey & Bomberger, LLP
- California: Gary Brustin
- California: Thomas F. Forsyth
- Colorado: Jason Crawford and Brian Weiss
- Iowa: JD Haas
- Missouri: Alvin Wolff, Jr. (see podcast interview)
- Minnesota: JD Haas
- Nebraska: JD Haas
- North Dakota: JD Haas
- Ohio: Steven M. Magas
- Oklahoma: Shelton Maxted Walkley, Attorneys at Law
- Oregon: Travis Mayor
- South Dakota: JD Haas
- Texas: Zinda & Davis PLLC
- Wisconsin: Gregory N. Hoole