"Y" Not Ride is a Community Family Bike Ride that takes place each year in Scottsbluff, Nebraska. It is organized by the Scottsbluff Family YMCA, which helps the Scottsbluff community build healthy body, mind and spirit.
The "Y" Not Ride offers five route and mileage options:
- Trails West YMCA Camp: 3 miles
- Monument via MVP: 9 miles, elevation gain 360 ft.
- Melbeta: 28 miles, elevation gain 520 ft.
- Bayard: 54 miles, elevation gain 850 ft.
- Bridgeport: 80 miles, elevation gain 1720 ft.
You can register for the event at the Scottsbluff Family YMCA web site.
|05-07-2016||Y Not Ride - A Community Family Bike Ride that takes place each year in Scottsbluff, Nebraska. 3, 9, 28, 54, and 80 mile route options.|