Stockdale Park is located along the western shores of Tuttle Creek Reservoir, near Manhattan, Kansas. Tuttle Creek is the second-largest lake in Kansas, with 12,500 acres of water and about 100 miles of rugged, wooded shoreline to explore. Stockdale Park is managed by the US Army Corps of Engineers.
Stockdale Park provides 12 campsites that may be used for either RV or tent camping. There are toilets, showers, and drinking water available. Cost is $18 per night.
Other campgrounds at Tuttle Creek Reservoir include
- Carnahan Creek Park -- Free dispersed camping
- Cedar Ridge Park -- 50 primitive sites
- Fancy Creek Park -- 200 primitive sites, plus 26 RV sites
- Randolph Park -- 50 primitive sites, plus 20 RV sites
- River Pond Park -- 200 primitive sites, plus 312 RV sites and 4 cabins
- Tuttle Creek Cove Park -- 57 campsites, for either RV or tent camping