ArkansasCity

Tour de Lizard Fat Tire Classic

Tour de Lizard Fat Tire Classic

The Tour de Lizard Fat Tire Classic is an annual off-road mountain bike race taking place at Camp Horizon in Arkansas City, Kansas.

You won't believe you are in Kansas! The course loop is approximately 9 miles long with over 1000 feet of climbing and 90% single track. The remaining 10% is primitive double track. There are flat and fast open throttle sections as well as wooded trails and rocky, technical track. Rolling roller coaster like descents intermingle with short ascents, drops and whoop-de-doos. The energy sucking climb towards the end of each lap will slow even the strongest rider. Bottom line, you won't be able to wipe the grin off your face.

Tour de Lizard is part of both the Tour de Dirt mountain bike series, and the United Federation of Dirt series.

Web Site: facebook.com
Location: Arkansas City, KS


Event Info:

DateRide
10-09-2016Tour de Lizard Fat Tire Classic - The Tour de Lizard Fat Tire Classic is an annual off-road mountain bike race taking place at Camp Horizon in Arkansas City, Kansas.



Last Update: January 7th, 2016